Translate

Monday, October 7, 2013


You Are Beautiful 
(Written - April 4, 2011 at 8:44am)

Sometimes we wonder if our lives are really where it is supposed to be. There are so many things in this world that are left un-explained, so many experiences left un-shared, so much life in us left to be lived. There are so many words that I need to say, how can my words reach you when you are shadowed with darkness, how do I find your soul and show you that is so much more life and love that you need to share with this world.

If I could I would tell you...Don't settle, don't accept that this is it, don't ever believe that these things are happening as punishment, don't ever think that this is as good as it gets and that your life will change naturally in it's own course and in it's own time.

If I could say anything...anything that will get through to you, I would tell you ....YOU are beautiful, genuinely and thoroughly beautiful, you are a perfect painting of love and light and laughter. If only you could see half of what I see in you, then you too would be convinced of what a rare soul you are.

You are are courageous, so much more stronger than I, so much more stronger than you believe to be. Your strength is limitless. The struggles you have overcome and emotional battles won, are proof of your strength, proof of how far your love goes, proof of your courageousness.

I would tell you I LOVE YOU, I love you unconditionally, I love you like I have nothing to lose and everything to gain by loving you.

I would tell you, you are special, so special and unique that your presence in this world is precious and sacred. So special that others are scared to be around you because they too know of your amazing qualities and are so threatened by you and your capabilities, that they do nothing but put you down because to see you fly would mean to accept that all things are truly possible.

I would tell you there is faith, I promise, I truly promise if you hold faith and let go of your fears I will hold your hand and never let go and we will both trust in faith and live and learn and laugh and grow.

I would tell you there is so much more to this life, than what you are experiencing right now. So much more to be lived if you would only let go and let life take over.

I would look so deeply into your eyes, and smile, in my eyes and in my smile you will feel the genuine warmth and love that I feel for you, there would be no question, no doubt, that I truly love and believe in you, there is nothing in this world that can rob you of your inner light, if I could give my life just so that you could truly understand just how special you are..... I would.....

You are amazing beyond words, just to be around you is an honor, just to have met you is a blessing, I feel thankful to have known you, thankful to have laughed with you, thankful to have cried with you, thankful that the universe allowed me to experience your presence, that is how special you truly are. ...

So many times we sell ourselves short, we make excuses as to why we settle, we don't give ourselves enough credit or encouragement, we have no faith in our own person to change our lives. We fear change, we love being comfortable and stable, so much we rob ourselves from experiencing anything. We refuse to embrace the pain of our reality, and mask over our problems with lies, lies to ourselves, and lies to one another. Being miserable, angry, suffering, and never letting go..... this is what truly defeats our life energy... it is our own lack of faith in ourselves and our capabilities that hold us back and limit our potential. There is nothing we cannot change, no obstacle to big to cross, what we think we will become, to help one another to reach this mindset is our real purpose in life. Today is a new day, it is never ever to late to make some changes. ~Will "Story" Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment