Translate

Thursday, January 3, 2013


Nothing in nature lives for itself; a tree does not eat its own fruit and a river does not drink its own water, therefor we as humans should not only live for ourself but give of our love in any way possible to another; to nurture the soul is the greatest gift of all. It's About Community, if you have it, give it, share it, be apart of the driving force that supports those in service to one another. I turn no one away in everything I do. Whether it comes from God, The Angels, my beautiful friends or myself - I am always taken care of, so I give freely in everything I do, I have faith, and it is my gift to the world to help others in any way possible; of this I am certain. No soul gets left behind, help me to continue this journey to help others to help themselves, without the support of those around me this would never be possible, its always been about community - My sincerest thanks to you in advance. Namaste ~Will "Story" Rivera

Follow the link to make a donation.
http://www.journeyingwithin.com/its-about-community.html

No comments:

Post a Comment