Translate

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Old Soul

Ive been around for centuries searching
you would think by now I may have learned something ...anything
so desperately seeking some answers
questions and thoughts that consume like cancer
i look at your face so young and so unlined
when i look into your eyes there reveals a wisdom you hide
I want to learn from your wisdom, embrace your trust.
walk in your shoes and cry your tears if I must
taste the food that eat
and kiss your lips when you speak..
your struggle make your eyes so deep
they are windows to your soul
i believe there is so much more than i see
I know you are an old soul
in the center of your existence
deep within right at the core
somehow someway i can see that you have lived here before
please take me in this lifetime
teach me everything you know
for i am just like you
a very very old soul......


Will Rivera / Dr. Willz

No comments:

Post a Comment